2019 NT MARS Open Long Course Invitational
2019 NT Open Long Course Invitational
Hosted by MARS
May 17-19, 2019
For Silver, Adv. Silver, Gold I/II, Tags I/II, Senior, Sectional Development, National Development, & National Groups
LOCATION: The University of Texas at Arlington, Physical Education Bldg, 801 Greek Row, Arlington, TX 76013
ENTRY DEADLINE: May 2nd, 2019
WARM UP / MEET START:
Session 1, Fri PM Warm Up 4:30-5:15 PM , Meet
Starts 5:30 PM
Session 2, Sat AM Warm Up* 8:15-9:45 AM , Meets Starts 10:00 AM
Session 3, Sun AM Warm Up* 8:15-9:45 AM , Meets Starts 10:00 AM
*There are assigned warm ups for this meet on Saturday & Sunday and they will be communicated the Wednesday before the meet.
Bring and Wear:
- Water Bottles, Healthy Snacks (Fruits, Nuts, Trail-Mix)
- Nitro Team Suit, Nitro Team Cap, Goggles
- Clothes to Wear Between Races (Shorts, Shirts, Warm Up Pants / Jackets, etc)
- Shoes (to keep your feet warm between races)
Entries and Fees:
- Swimmers' age as of the start of the meet (May 17, 2019) will determine their age for the entire meet.
- No deck entries accepted.
- A swimmer will participate in three (5) individuals events per session.
- Entry Fees: $11.00 per event plus a $3.00 per athlete charge. Your account on file with www.nitroswim.com will be automatically billed. There will be no refunds for any reason including but not limited to injury and/or illness.
Order of Events:
Fri: 1500 Free**
Sat AM: 200 Free --- 100 Back --- 200 Breast --- 100 Fly --- 200 IM --- 400 Free**
Sun AM: 200 Fly --- 100 Breast --- 200 Back --- 100 Free --- 400 IM**
**Swimmers will be asked to provide their own timer and counter for these events
See the full Meet Information above for any further questions, also contact primary group coach with any questions regarding entering events.
- Heat Sheet
- Psych Sheet
- Warm-up Information