Marinwood @ Rolling Hills Stingrays
Greetings from the Rolling Hills Club Stingrays! We are looking forward to a fun and exciting dual meet. We would appreciate it if you could pass on the following information about the swim meet to your team members:
- Guest team warm-ups at 8:00 a.m.
- Meet starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Officials meeting is at 8:15 a.m.
- Head Timer is Patrick Pack; he will meet with all lane timers at 8:15 a.m. on the stairs next to the playground area
- Five lane pool, requiring 8 timers and 1 Stroke & Turn judge per shift (total of 16 and 2) from the guest team
- During the relays, 8 and unders swimming the second and fourth legs will start their leg standing in the pool (due to the shallowness of the pool)
- Mr. Ray's Cafe (snack shack) opens at 8 am which will include Jamba Juice, coffee and the usual fun food!
- Guest parking is on the street; parking lot is reserved for club members. PLEASE ask your team to be mindful not to park in any way blocking access to our neighbors' driveways. They will tow.
- Guest seating area, which will be posted, is around the center landscaping area and the area around the family spa
- Restrooms are located across from Core Studio and next to playground area
- Changing rooms / outdoor showers are next to playground area
- Locker rooms and hallways are for club members only
- Deep end of pool, family spa and baby pool are open ONLY for RHC members with children 4 and under until end of meet
- Please ensure your swimmers stay in the pool area and do not disturb the tennis courts.
- Rolling Hills Club is a non-smoking venue, smoking is not allowed on the RHC premises which includes the parking lot.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions for concerns.
Ryan Sapp - President, Stingrays Swim Team
Rolling Hills Club, Novato, CA