The 42nd Annual Maryland State Long Course Swimming Championships
This swim meet is open to all DC Wave registered swimmers for the 2018-2019 season who meet the time standards listed in the meet announcement. Swimmers must be in good financial standing with the DC Wave booster club and will compete as the age they are on May 31, 2019.
Rockville Swim and
355 Martins Lane
- 3:50 PM Warm-up
- 5:00 PM Session Starts
- Saturday &
- 6:50 AM Warm-ups
- 8:00 AM Session Starts
- 12 & Under
- 1:00 PM Warm-ups
- 2:00 PM Session Starts
- For a list of events
offered, qualifying times (SCY and LCM), and the order the meet
will be swum in, please refer to the Meet Announcement
- Qualifying Report (as of 04/23/2019)
Qualifying Report (as of 05/07/2019)
- Please note: Entries for the 13-14 and Senior 50 Backstroke, 50 Breaststroke, and 50 Butterfly will be accepted from any swimmer who has ALREADY qualified for either the 100 or 200 events in the respective stroke. If you have not qualified in the 100 or 200 in that respective stroke, your entries will not be submitted.
- Positive Check-in: All
events Friday evening and individual and relay events for the 13
and over sessions Saturday and Sunday morning will be deck seeded
using a positive check-in procedure. All Saturday and Sunday 12
& under events will be pre-seeded.
- PVS Scratch policy will be enforced.
- Athletes who have not
checked in prior to the deadlines listed below will be scratched
from the event. Athletes who have
checked in, have been seeded, and fail to swim the event will be
barred from their next scheduled individual
- Events 1-4 4:30 PM
- Events 5-10 5:30 PM
- Events 11-16 7:00 PM
- Saturday Morning:
- Events 17-28 7:30 AM
- Events 29-36 8:00 AM
- Events 37-48 9:30 AM
- Sunday Morning:
- Events 75-82 7:30 AM
- Events 83-90 8:00 AM
- Events 91-98 9:30 AM
- There is very little shade at this meet. DC Wave has a tent, but that will only cover so many swimmers. We advise parents who have portable tents and such to bring them.
- Historically, we have had some problems with weather for this meet. We advise all parents if they have not already done so, to sign-up for SMS text messages with your teamunify account. This will be the method for sending out updates regarding weather if necessary.