17th Annual National Black Heritage Championship Swim Meet
This swim meet is open to all TEAM DMV registered swimmers. All payments for Team DMV must be made by May 1st. Swimmers will compete as the age they are on May 25, 2019.
Swimmers who did not apply to Team DMV are not eligible for this meet, and their entries will not be submitted. If you are unsure if you are apart of Team DMV, please email Coach Green (email@example.com) or Coach Mary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
275 Convention Drive
- Saturday &
- 6:30 AM Warm-ups
- 8:30 AM Session Starts
- 12 & Under
- 12:30 PM Warm-ups
- 2:30 PM Session Starts
- For a list of events offered, and the order the meet will be swum in, please refer to the Meet Announcement below.
- Practice and a Meet and Greet for Team DMV will be held on Saturday, May 11 from 3:00-5:00 PM at Takoma Aquatic Center. We encourage all Team DMV swimmers to come as they will get to meet the coaches and other swimmers in their age groups.
- There will be no deck entries for this meet.
- There is a spectator admission fee of $10 per day of $20 for the entire weekend. Admission does not come with a meet program. Meet programs can be purchased for $15 at the meet. You can purchase your wristband ahead of time ( click here), or save a few bucks and volunteer as a timer ( click here) or an official ( click here)!
- We will be submitting both an A and a B relay for events in which there are enough eligible swimmers. Relay teams will be selected based on the four fastest available times.If you swimmer would like to be considered for a relay, please indicate so on the notes section. If your swimmer would not like to swim on a relay, please indicate so on the notes section.