Provincials - Long Course
Venue: Brookfield Residential YMCA at Seton, 4995 Market
Street SE, Calgary, Alberta
Date: June 14-16, 2019
- June 14 - Session 1: Warm-up: 7:30 AM / Start: 8:30 AM
- June 14 - Session 2 - Finals: Warm-up: 4:00 PM / Start: 5:00 PM
- June 15 - Session 3: Warm-up: 7:30 AM / Start: 8:30 AM
- June 15 - Session 4 - Finals: Warm-up 4:00 PM/ Start: 5:00 PM
- June 16 - Session 5: Warm-up: 7:30 AM / Start: 8:30 AM
- June 16 - Session 6: - Finals: Warm-up: 4:00 PM / Start: 5:00 PM
Swimmers may qualify for the Southern Alberta Provincials by achieving one of the Alberta Provincial time standards within the qualifying period. Swimmers are dequalified from the Provincials if they have achieved a Swim Alberta Championship standard in two (2) events. Time standards are available on www.swimalberta.ca. Para swimmers classified at Level 2 who have not yet achieved a provincial para swimming time standard may attend.
- Female: 12 & Under, 13-14, 15 & Over
- Male: 13 & Under, 14-15, 16 & Over
If you are uncertain of your swimmer eligibility, please contact your coach.
Entry fees for this meet are $15/event.