- Note that this year the 13-14 age-group swimmers will compete in timed finals format (no 13-14 finals).
- On Friday & Saturday, the 13-14 Girls will swim during the morning session with the Open prelims, while the 13-14 Boys will swim those days during the afternoon age-group session.
- On Sunday, all of the 13-14 events (girls & boys) will be competed during the midday age-group session.
- All of the 12-under relays, and both of the 13-14 boys relays will now be competed on Friday afternoon.
- Due to some of the above changes, the event order has been changed. ( Click for revised event order)
Sat - Open Prelims & 13-14 Girls - 7:00am
Sun - Open Prelims - 7:00am
* Meet Timing Assignment Procedures For
assigned family is asked to do about 1 hour of the timing
assignment. It is suggested that the listed order be used.
However,you may get together and
agree to another order. The families listed as ALT will need to
help out in the case that one of the assigned families is unable to
fulfill their timing responsibility or the session runs longer than