Dolphin Aquatics Summer League 2019
Dolphin Aquatics Summer
“Fun and Fitness”
Location: Crown Valley Park, Pool
Our Summer League program is a great alternative for a lot of families.
Who’s Welcome to Attend?
- Any swimmer ages 5-14 who can make it across 1/2 of pool length (12.5 yards) on their belly and on their back. We’ll teach you the rest!
What We Offer:
- You will learn all four competitive swim stroke
- You will be taught Dives/Racing Starts/Finishes
- You will receive improved skills/techniques to make you a better swimmer.
- Professionally Coached by DA's own USA Swimming Certified Coaches.
- Each 4 week session will also include dual swim meets.
Session #1: June 10-July 5**, Monday-Thursday (No class July 4th...Makeup will be Friday, July 5)
Session #2: July 8-August 1, Monday-Thursday
- $ 195 per session This includes meet fees for dual or intra-squad swim meets, summer registration. (Any swimmer joining the swim team after Summer League will need to register for the team on the website and pay Team Registration and SCS Registration fees).
Ages 5-8: 6-6:30 pm OR 6:30-7:00 pm Mon-Thurs
Ages 9-14: 6:00-7:00 pm Mon-Thurs
Registration will be available in May 22, 2019.
Click HERE to Register for SUMMER LEAGUE 2019
Partial refund if canceled before start of session. No refunds if canceled after session begins.