East Valley Summer League Finale @ Chandler High
(this is a team hosted event)
SUMMER FINALE MEET
Friday, July 19th – All 11 and Over Girls and Boys – 5:30pm Warm-up and 6:00pm Start.
Saturday, July 20th – All 10 Under Girls and Boys – 5:30pm Warm-up and 6:00pm Start.
SUMMER FINALE MEET
Meet location is at Chandler High School.
Please RSVP your child by committing on the Swim Neptune website by Tuesday, July 16. The entry file to commit to specific events will be posted to the website as soon as it is provided by the host club. Although this meet is primarily for Chandler area swimmers, any Swim Neptune Trident of White group swimmer may participate.
The 2019 Summer League Finale will be a Non-Qualifying Meet. Everyone will be welcome and encouraged to compete at the Finale on July 19th and 20th. There will be DQ’ing for glaring mistakes that clearly give one child an advantage over another. Major false starts and swimming the wrong stroke (i.e. flutter kick on breaststroke or swimming backstroke and rolling from your back to your stomach and swimming freestyle the last five yards etc.). Anything that clearly gives a child an unfair advantage will be called. We don’t expect there to be a lot of DQ’s but obvious things will need to be called.
AWARDS FOR FINALE:
1st-8th place ribbons will be awarded for the place finish in each heat. In addition, we will be awarding the Top 8 finishers with medals at the conclusion of each event in the following age groups: 6 and Under, 7-8, 8-10 and 11-12. We will be awarding the Top 3 in the 13 and Over age group.
- The $20 meet entry fee will be charged to your Swim Neptune account.
- Please make sure your swimmer is wearing either a team shirt/team cap or both at the meet.
- The age of the swimmer on June 1 will be their age for all four EV Summer League meets.
- You may bring chairs to the meet. Be sure that your swimmer has water and wears sun block.
- Programs will be available online the day of the meet or emailed to you by your coach.
- Questions? Contact your coach or email@example.com