JUNE Tues / Thurs Swim Camp at Klein Cain
2019 STROKE Swim CAMP
Come join us for Swim Streamline Stroke Camp! All Swimmers Welcome (year round and summer league)! The water is waiting for you!
Professionally coached by SSAN’s own USA Swimming certified coaches and demonstrations by our National Team!
· Ages 4 & up
· Must be able to easily swim across a 25 yard pool unassisted in freestyle and backstroke. We’ll teach the rest!
Where: Klein Cain High School
When: Session 1: Tuesday and Thursday (1:00-2:00 pm): June 11-27
What You’ll Learn and Improve On:
· All four competitive strokes, starts, racing, and finishes
· Improved skills and techniques to make you a better swimmer
· Register per swimmer / session = $50 per swimmer
Discounts: 3% off 2 swimmers, 5 % off 3 or more swimmers. (automatically calculated when you check out)
(No pro-rate or refund). Attend as your schedule allows.
How to register:
· REGISTER and PAY ONLINE at www.swimstreamline.com.
· Select the Events tab on the Home page, Scroll to Swim Streamline Stroke Camp. Select register online and follow steps. You will receive a receipt confirmation if you completed all the steps. You must be registered prior to attending.
*SPACE IS LIMITED . Register and pay today to reserve your spot.*