PVS 2019 Long Course Open Championships
This swim meet is open to all DC Wave registered swimmers for the 2018-2019 season who meet the time standards listed in the meet announcement. Swimmers must be in good financial standing with the DC Wave booster club and will compete as the age they are on July 11, 2019.
Eppley Recreation Center
College Park, MD
- Prelims (All
- 7:00 AM Warm-ups
- 8:30 AM Session Starts
- Finals (All
- 4:20 PM Warm-ups
- 5:30 PM Session Starts
- For a list of events offered, qualifying times, and the order the meet will be swum in, please refer to the Meet Announcement below.
- An athlete may not swim the same event in the LC Open Championships AND the LC 13 & Over Championships.
- Bonus Events: Any athlete who is entered in one individual event may also enter 3 bonus events. If entered in 2 or more individual events, they may enter 2 bonus events. If entered in 3 individual events, they may enter 1 bonus event. Athletes entered in 4 or more individual events are not permitted any bonus entries. The 800M and 1500M cannot be used for bonus swims.
- PVS Scratch rules will apply for swimmers scratching finals. Please see the meet announcement for the scratch procedure.
- Deck entries will not be accepted.
- All events will be positive check-in.
- Check in deadlines for the session's first event will be no later than 30 minutes before the start of the session, the check in deadline for all events will be published before the start of the meet. The only exception is the check in deadline for the 800M and 1500M Freestyle events on Sunday will be Saturday at 6:40 PM.
- Distance swimmers (800M and 1500M) are responsible for providing their own timer, except for those swimming in the Final session on Thursday and Sunday.
- Finals: There will be three heats swum in fainsl for all individual events except the 800M and 1500M events. Heats will be swum in the following order: "C", "B", and "A".
- Chairs will not be allowed on deck for athletes.
- Heat sheets willbe available on Meet Mobile (for a fee) and paper copies will be sold on site.