King/Queen of the Mountain Dual-CT vs Peak (All swimmers)
Dual meet at Manitou vs. Peak Swim Team of Woodland Park
Location: Manitou Springs Aquatics and Fitness Center
202 Manitou Avenue
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
5 lane, 25 yard competition pool. There will be no lanes available for warm-up / warm-down during the meet. Pool altitude is 6,412 feet.
Timing: Two stopwatches per lane. Both teams may be asked to provide timers for one or more lanes.
Eligibility: Open to all swimmers holding current USA Swimming registration card. Any swimmer that appears on the CSI exceptions report without registration must come to the meet prepared to show their card.
- This is an unsanctioned event.
- Current USA and Colorado Swimming rules will govern the meet.
- Meet will be pre-seeded slowest to fastest and timed finals.
- Heats and events may be combined by the host team.
- No swimmer will be permitted to compete unless the swimmer is a USA Swimming member as provided in Article 302.
- Any swimmer entered in the meet, unaccompanied by a USA Swimming member coach, must be certified by a USA Swimming member coach as being proficient in performing a racing start or must start each race from within the water. It is the responsibility of the swimmer or the swimmer’s legal guardian to ensure compliance with this requirement.
- Use of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell phone, is not permitted in changing areas, rest rooms, or locker rooms.
- No on-deck photography from behind the starting platforms.
- On-deck changing is not allowed.
- Operation of a drone, or any other flying apparatus, is prohibited over the venue (pools, athlete/coach areas, spectator areas, and locker rooms) at any time when athletes, coaches, officials and/or spectators are present.
Entry Fees: $ 5.00 per swimmer
Entries: Swimmers may enter up to four events and one relay. No deck entries
and no on-deck USA Swimming registrations will be taken.