2019 MSL All-Stars Meet
Scott Valley Sea Serpents are looking forward to hosting the 2019 Marin Swim League All Stars meet on Sunday, June 16.
Warm-ups 10:00 am
Meet Start time: 11:00 am
Meet Estimated End time: 3:00 pm
Tamalpais High School Pool
700 Miller Ave, Mill Valley, CA
- Swimmers will only be able to select events for which they have qualified.
- Swimmers may swim in a maximum of three events for which they have qualifying times.
- June 15 is the age-up date - the age group you swim in for the June 15 dual meet will be the age-group you can swim for All Stars.
- The sync deadline is set for Saturday June 15 at 6:00pm, but your team may set an earlier time. Check with your coaches for the actual time. Be sure you have signed up before this time. Your team may set a deadline earlier than this to make sure everyone is entered into the meet correctly before this deadline.
All Stars Meet Info:
- Team Volunteer Coordinators check in: 9:30am - 10:00am
All Star information table will be set up at the East Entrance to Tam pool (Miller side).
- Warm Ups: 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Each team has been assigned a specific lane for warm-ups. Check with your coach to which lane your team is assigned to.
- Meet Begins: 11:00 am
- Meet Format: Standard Dual Meet Format
- < > Qualifying swimmers may enter up to three individual events. Scott Valley Swim Team will send a Meet Invite to each team through Swim Office. All teams will submit their entries through Swim Office. The age-up date is Saturday June 15 (the day before) i.e. swimmers will swim in the same age-group as they swam at Saturday's dual meet. Sync deadline is set for 6:00pm Saturday June 15. You should set your registration deadline for signups for 5:00pm. Unlike previous years there will be no psych-sheets produced during the week leading up to All-Stars as all signups aren't due until Saturday evening. Finalized heat-sheets will be published by 8:00pm.< >: Each coach will enter their team relays.
Estimated End Time: 3:00 pm. Coaches should go to the Computer Desk at the end of the meet to pick up their MSL Medals & Ribbons. Medals will be awarded to the 1st through 3rd place relays, 1st through 4th place boys and girls separately and ribbons to the 5th through 8th place boys and girls separately.
Pool Protocol and Parking
- Warm-ups begin at 10:00 am. The pool will be cleared at 10:45 am.
- A Whistle Start will NOT be utilized during this meet.
- Touch pads will NOT be utilized for this meet.
- Fly-Over Starts will be used.
Team Tents: There is sufficient space outside of the pool deck and we ask that team tents not be set up on the pool deck or in the bleachers
Parking: There is parking in the front and back lot of Tam High Pool. Please note that parking for the Mountain Play will be around the same location, so try to carpool as much as possible. Do NOT park in the Safeway parking lot, they ticket regularly.