Sprint Champs (12&U) @ AMBU
This is a 2 day, 25 yard, time finaled, Championship meet for swimmers 12 and younger who do not have 3 BB times.
Timing: Ohana will need to provide timers in both sessions. Please see signup under Meet Registration tab.
Warm-Up/Team Meeting: Coaches would like swimmers on deck in team area no later than 15 minutes prior to warmup. Saturday 10:40, Sunday 7:40.
Set-Up: Inside, Gym (Air Conditioning)
TShirts: Saturday Black or New Champs Shirt, Sunday Blue
Session 1: Saturday AM—July 20, 2019 Age Groups: 12 & Under Girls & Boys Warm-up*: 10:30-11:45 am / Meet Start: 12:00 pm Session 2: Sunday AM – July 21, 2019 Age Groups: 12 & Under Girls & Boys Warm-up*: 7:30-8:45 am / Meet Start: 9:00 am
Number of Events: 4 individual events per day
Seeding: Preseeded (no circle-in required)
Results: Unofficial results will post to Meet Mobile App. Official results will post to Gulf Swimming within 3 days after the meet.
- 9-12yo - None
- 8&U athletes must have B time in next shortest event to swim 200/500 free, 2IM
Cut-off times: Athletes must have 2 BB times or fewer.
Enter with no time? Yes
Fees: $6.50 per individual entry (includes our team's $.50 surcharge) plus an additional facility surcharge per athlete to be determined by the host.
- Sprint Champs Eligibility Report
- Sprint Champs Entry Report By Athlete
- Sprint Champs Entry Report By Event Number
- Sprint Champs Relay Entry Report
- Sprint Champs @ AMBU Meet Announcement
- Sprint Champs - Preliminary Timeline as of 7/8
- Meet Announcement - UPDATE Session Info