2019 Long Course Junior Olympics
This meet will be held at Rutgers University
Meet is open to all swimmers participating in Summer Training who meet the qualifying times
This is a prelim/final meet for 13/overs and a timed final meet for 12/unders
Bonus events for 13/over:
- 13 & Over swimmers who have at least one qualifying
time, may enter into bonus event(s).
- A swimmer with one entry may have one bonus event.
- A swimmer with two or more entries may have two bonus events.
- Swimmers are still limited to a maximum of 9 individual entries in the meet.
- Swimmers must have at least a NJ Swimming Silver time for the bonus event and proof of time is required.
- Bonus events are restricted to events 200 meters and shorter.
- In the event that there are time constraints on any day of the meet, bonus events may be canceled.
- Swimmers may not compete in a given event at both a Silver/Bronze Championship meet and the LC JO meet, unless they achieve the LC JO qualifying time in that event at the Silver/Bronze meet, or are swimming the event as a bonus event at LC JOs.