INVITATIONAL meet at Lopatcong community pool
Swimmers of all ages are permitted to enter in the Lopatcong Invitational meet.
This meet is DIFFERENT FROM OUR USUAL DUAL MEETS.
Participation is optional.
Please read below for details:
- Parents - please read through the attached LOPAT invite document.
- Parents - can choose what events your child would like to swim.
- To pick events, follow
- Click on the attend/decline button.
- Click on the name of EACH swimmer you want to enter.
- In the toggle bar under their name click "yes..."
- The events offered for your swimmer's age group will appear.
- A swimmer may swim in a maximum of five (5) events – two (2) individual events and three (3) relays OR three (3) individual events and two (2) relays. A swimmer may not swim in more than three (3) individual events.
Click the box next to no more than 3 events for your swimmer.
Remember to click save.
- There is a $5/event fee families must pay. The team will cover relay fees.
- Money for confirmed events is due by cash/check placed in the black box marked "payments" on the file cabinet at the pool OR making an on demand payment with a credit card once fees are posted to your account. Once the entries are sent we cannot remove swimmers from the meet. If you decide not to go, you will still be responsible for your entry fees.
- Narwhals has to provide timers for this meet. Anyone who is willing to help, please do. Families can even opt to split shifts if you prefer. Jobs for our team are labeled "Nazareth". See the job sign-up for details AT THIS LINK
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about fees
Please email email@example.com with questions about events