Individual Swim Lessons
(this is a team hosted event)
Individual Swim Lesson Opportunity for current MSC competitive Swimmers
will open on Wed, July 3 @ 12:00 noon.
* Lesson Dates/Times/Coach
- July 10,11,12,15,17,18
- 8:00am - 10:00am (30 min slots)
- Coaches: Nancy Beck and Maggi Beck (former MSC and college swimmer, college coach and daugher of coach Nancy)
* 30 minute lesson
slots, use Door #36
* For the time slots between 8-9am, a parent or other adult age 18 or over must stay in the pool area during the individual lesson. This is due to the MAAPP policy that does not allow a coach to be alone with a swimmer for individual lessons. If the swimmer (Age 17 and below) does not have a parent with, they can not have a lesson. (Does not apply to July 12 due to two coaches being present at the pool between 8-9am. Also does not apply to 9-10am with two coaches in the pool)
* $25 per lesson - make payment to Minot Swim Club, due at lesson time
* 1 child per lesson slot
* Due to limited availability of lesson times, swimmers are allowed to sign up for only one slot until all swimmers have had the opportunity to sign up. We will send an email out if or when you can sign up for a second lesson.
* If you do not show up for your lesson, you will still need to pay $25.
* If you have to cancel, you may do so up to 24 hours prior to your lesson time so that we can fill the slot with someone on the waiting list. Please send an email to the club email address.
* Sign up will only be done online. Do not sign up with the coach
* Click the Job Signup link to signup for lessons.