Background-image
Event

4th Dual Meet at Cavalier YCC

Jul 16, 2019 (05:00 PM) - Jul 16, 2019 (09:00 PM)
July, 14 2019
July 14, 2019
(this is a team hosted event)

Description

UPDATED MEET INFORMATION as of 12:15pm on Tuesday afternoon.

*********  We are starting things even earlier, in order to get done before storms.    *********

  • GCC WARMUPS AT 5:00PM
  • MEET BEGINS AT 5:30, 

Seahawks and Seahawk Parents:

We are getting close to our 4th meet of the 2019 season, away at Cavalier Golf and Yacht.  Here are a few notes as we get ready for this meet:

  • Meet is at Cavalier CC, 1052 Cardinal Road. Map is at this link: http://www.vbsl.net/CGYC.html
  • MONDAY, JULY 15TH: We will have mixe the Team Pictures with a shortened team Pep Rally Monday (5:20) after the combined practice at 4:00pm.  We will have activites for the Little and Big Seahawks together. We will be working on Cheers for the meet as well. There will be activities for the swimmers and an opportunity to cool off.

·      TUESDAY, JULY 16TH:  Please check in with the coaches at 4:45pm on Tuesday night at the Cavalier County club.  We have our warm up starting at 5:00pm.  Timers and stoke and turn officials also have a meeting at 5:15pm. 

·       Pop Up Tents:  We have a limited number of pop up tents and do not have enough for our requirements in the heat or of it is rainyIf you have a pop up tent, please consider bringing it Tuesday Night so that we can use it.  We have to cover the our area and our clerk of course area.  Any additional shade would be appreciated.

·       Officials:  Go online to JOB SIGNUP tab for the meet to sign up for Stroke and Turn officials, Concessions and Timers.  We still have alot of open slots.  The meet will not run without all positions filled. Everyone should assist with 3 meets this summer.  Your kids love to see you involved with something they are doing. It's fun AND makes the time go by faster.  Any who knows, you may begin to love it!!

·       Inclement Weather:  Unless we have a huge storm, the meet will go as scheduled.  We will delay the meet if there is thunder and lightning in the area, or if it is raining so hard that officials cannot see the bottom of the pool.  Both are for the safety of all.  Please watch your e-mail if you are in doubt.  If there is no update, assume that the meet is going on schedule.

 

Go Seahawks,

The Seahawk Board

www.greenbrierseahawks.com

Forms/Documents:

    Photos: