Cyclones: CVSL Championship Meet
Registration Deadline: July 16, 2019
ELIGIBILITY: Must be a registered CSI Cyclones swimmer
ENTRY FEES: $12 per swimmer. For those families who do not have a credit card on file, please drop off an envelope labeled with your name and "championship meet fees" in the CSI mailbox located next to the CSI office; inside hallway next to the water fountain.
LOCATION & POOL INFO: Independence Pool at Elmwood Park – 6200 Elmwood Avenue 44131
- 11 & Over: 50 meter
- 10 & Under: 12.5 meter (diving well)
PARKING: Parking will be a challenge anywhere close to the pool, so please make sure to park only where it is allowed. They have a wonderful circular drop-off area. Please do not park in this circular drop-off area or anywhere else posted no parking.
- The activity pool and the whirlpool will not be open during the meet. Any swimmer using either of these pools will be DISQUALIFIED from the meet. Any spectator using these pools will be asked to leave the premises.
- The deck space immediately surrounding the pool is marked off and reserved for swimmers, coaches and meet officials only. Especially during the 10 & Under events in the diving well, it is difficult to see, making it tempting to crowd behind the lanes to watch, but this is not allowed.
- Gates open at 7:30am
- Meet begins at 9am
- Mid-Meet break around 11:30am
- Estimated end time of 3:30pm
CLERK OF COURSE: A Clerk of Course will be provided only for the 10 & Under Swimmers. All other swimmers are responsible for getting to their lanes on their own.
AWARDS: Results will be announced at the conclusion of the meet.
- Medals to the top (3) places. Ribbons to twelfth place
- Heat Ribbons to all Ages
- Trophies, Ribbons and Medals awarded to all teams at the conclusion of the meet
CONCESSSIONS: Food and Beverages will be available throughout the meet.