Fiesta Days Parade 2019
Come out and show your team and community spirit by participating in the annual McHenry Fiesta Days Parade! This is a great opportunity for us to promote our wonderful team. We will be handing out candy to the crowds gatherd to watch. And we will need LOTS of help doing all this! All family members are encouraged to participate.
DETAILS and TIMELINE-
- Event registration
- Click the COMMIT button to register.
- In the NOTES section, include ALL NAMES of family members who will be participating.
- Please include a PHONE NUMBER in case of emergency and for pick up.
- 11:30am - Drop
Off on Mills St. - There will be two parents
near the street to escort kids to the float.
- Any swimmer who is a drop-off MUST BE CHECKED IN. This way we can ensure the safety of our kids.
- 12:30pm - Parade Line up. MMAC is Division 3, Position 9.
- 1:30pm - Parade Starts.
- Pick Up - St. Patrick's Church, 3500 Washington
St. - The parade will last about an hour but we will not
have a final end time until all entries are received by the parade
- IMPORTANT! - For the safety of our kids, parents MUST CHECK OUT with our parade coordinator, Lisa Bride, prior to leaving. This helps us ensure our kids get back to their right family safely.
- Parade Route - Main St. to Green St to Pearl St. to Riverside Dr. then to St. Patrick's Church for pick up.
Please wear Marlins spirit wear. Girls could opt for suits with shorts. Boys could opt for t-shirts and team jammers. Wear good shoes for a long walk. Also, please wear one or a few of the medals you are most proud to have earned.
Team members are encouraged to wear their team swimsuit, spirit wear, ribbons, medals, etc. to help show off our team spirit. Water will be provided to participants during the parade, courtesy of MMAC. Remember to bring sunscreen and be prepared for the weather conditions.
So come out and be part of the festivities and let's show what Marlins can do outside the pool!