DATE: Nov 1-3, 2019
LOCATION: Gander, NL
SCRATCH DEADLINE: Oct 7, 2019
** SJL SCRATCH POLICY **
The " SJL Scratch Form" is available on the club's website under the "Forms" tab.
1. Families may elect not to have their swimmer(s) participate in a specific swim meet due to any number of reasons, but the following process must be followed:
- St. John's Legends Scratch Form must be filled out.
- St. John's Legends Scratch Form must be submitted to both the SJL Group Coach(es) and to the office through the Team Manager by the scratch deadline identified by the St. John's Legends (via email or hardcopy)
- The scratch deadline set by the St. John's Legends will usually be 3 weeks prior to the swim meet unless administrative complications arise. In those cases, the alternate scratch deadline will appear in the "Events" description on the Legend's website
2. Failure to
submit the St. John's Legends Scratch Form may lead to entry fees
being charged to the family's account.
3. Multiple failures to properly follow the SJL Scratch Policy may result in a review of the family's participation with the club.
Anyone interested in participating in the clothing order for the Gander Invitational is asked to fill in the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, Oct 8th, 2019. Orders will only be considered complete once payment for the order is received via eTransfer to email@example.com password: swimfast
Unfortunately due to tight ordering deadlines, no exceptions can be made in this timeline.
On Deck Times
|Session||On Deck Time|