(this is a team hosted event)
Saturday morning pretzel sales are just one of many ways to get your volunteer hours in this season. See below for details and contact Rachel DiMauro if you have any questions.
Pretzel Sale Directions: Please have these available on your sale day.
- Contact: Rachel DiMauro: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 610-462-9073
- Pick the pretzels up at the Philly Soft Pretzel Factory located on Main Street in Lansdale at 8:30am and be sure to mention you are picking up for the SWIM TEAM. The order will be anywhere from 75 to 100 pretzels. The staff at the Philly Soft Pretzel Factory will let you know how many are included when you pick up. You DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PRETZELS.
- When you arrive at the Y, stop at the front desk to let the staff know that you are there to sell pretzels for the swim team. Pretzels are sold at the circle desk just before the Y front desk area.
- The key that will unlock the closet door where our swim team things are is hanging on the lifeguard stand in the Deming Pool. The closet is located in the hall just past the “fish bowl” window that looks into the Deming Pool.
If you are unsure of where the closet is located, please feel free to ask a staff member to direct you. They are always happy to help us!
- There is a clear tub labeled “Pretzel Sales” and within that tub is everything you need for the sale.
- Please be sure to count how much cash is in the box before the sale begins. Pretzels are sold for $1.00 each and usually sell out before noon. You will be surprised at the number of people that look for our table on Saturday mornings!
- Once sold out or 12pm (whichever comes first), please count the money earned. Place the cash earned in the cashbox with the starting cash, place the cashbox back inside of the tub, and put the entire tub back in the closet at the end of the sale. If you finish at noon and still have pretzels left, please feel free to take the remaining pretzels home with you.
- Please send a quick email or text to Rachel DiMauro letting her know how the sale went and how much was made: email@example.com
Again thank you for your willingness to support the Gators swim team!