Mesa Aquatics IM Invite
Hosted by: Mesa Aquatics Club
Location: Kino Aquatic Center, 848 N. Horne, Mesa, AZ
Eligibility: Open to any USA Swimming registered swimmer holding a current USA Swimming registration card as of the meet entry deadline.
1. Swimmers are limited to 3 individual events Saturday and 4 individual events on Sunday.
2. This is an ABC Meet. Swimmers may enter with a NT, SCY, SCM, or LCM entry time, but no converted times may be used. All events timed final events.
3. All events 400 yards will require positive check-in with the clerk of course to be seeded and swum fastest to slowest, alternating women and men. Swimmers in these events must provide their own timers & counters
4. Time Trials may be offered Sunday, at the discretion of the Meet Referee. One Time Trial per swimmer, subject to entry limits all events will be limited to 200 and shorter. Time Trials will close at Clerk of Course at 3:00 on Sunday each Trial is $10.00 and is due at sign up.
5. Meet director may assign teams lanes for timing.
1. This is an ABC meet.
2. Individual events are pre-seeded, and timed final, except where noted below. The meet may be swum 8 lanes, 10 lanes or in 2 tanks if needed, based on timelines, decision shall be announced within 24 hours of the entry deadline.
3. The 500 Free and 400 IM will require positive check-in with the clerk of course before the start of the session in which they are swum in order for swimmers to be seeded in the event. These events will be swum fastest to slowest, alternation women and men. Swimmers in those events must provide timers and personnel to count laps if necessary.
Session 1, Saturday, November 16, 2019: Warm-up available in warm-up tank during IM Xtreme session, Start: 12:00 pm, or 30 minutes after the end of the IM Xtreme session, whichever is earlier.
Session 2, Sunday, November 17. 2019: Warm-up available in warm-up tank during IM Xtreme session, Start: 12:30pm, or immediately following the IMX awards presentation.
Session 3, Sunday, November 17, 2019: Warm-up available in warm-up tank during Session 2. Start 5 minutes after the completion of session 2