SAC Winter Invite
Hosted by: Scottsdale Aquatic Club
Cactus Aquatic Center
From 101: Take Cactus Exit west about two miles
7202 E Cactus Rd, Scottsdale turn right into Cactus Park
1. Open to any USA
swimming athlete holding a current USA Swimming registration card.
Swimmers who have qualifying time in LCM sessions may enter up to 5
2. This is an Arizona Swimming A/B/C meet for the SCY sessions, open to all swimmers including NT entries.
3. Swimmers must have met the qualifying standard (AZ Senior State) to participate in the LCM Sessions.
4. This will be a timed final meet.
5. All swimmers are limited to THREE (3) individual events per day.
6. Warm-up times for sessions III and VI (age group sessions) and will be announced by the meet director as soon as possible after entries have closed; the warm-up for those sessions WILL NOT begin before 11:00am.
7. On Friday, the 10&U 500 Free (events 1-2), the 11-12 1000 Fee (events 3-4) and the 13&O 1000 Free (events 5-6) require check-in with the clerk of course by 4:00pm. These events will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating heats of women and men. Swimmers must provide timers and personnel to count laps. These events may be limited to the top 40 entrants, both male and female, to control timeline.
8. The 12&U 400 IM and the 13&O 400 IM require check-in with the clerk of course 60 minutes after the start of session III. These events will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating heats of women and men. Swimmers in these events are required to provide their own timers.
9. The 11-12 500 Free and the 13&O 500 Free require check-in with the clerk of course 60 minutes after the start of session VI. Swimmers in these events are required to provide their own timers and personnel to count laps.
10. Entry times must be the swimmer’s best short course times or No Time (NT).