14 & Under Mid-states All Star Championships
Jan 4, 2020 - Jan 5, 2020
December, 9 2019
Registration will be done through Ohio Swimming. Click <here>
for more information.
The six teams are: Ohio (Ohio Swimming combined with Lake Erie Swimming), Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Swimmers that feel they may be one of the fastest 4 swimmers in Ohio are encouraged to apply for the team. No times standards are required to apply for the team. Time standards for previous team selections for each age group are posted here for reference.
The fastest four (4) swimmers in each event (except the 1650  ) from those applications received by the deadline will be selected. Be sure to enter all of your best times since 9/1/2019 in your entry for consideration for additional events in case they have not been filled. All swimmers shall submit their best 50 freestyle time for relay considerations, even if the swimmer is not likely to be selected for the individual event.
In the event that a swimmer qualifies for the team in more events than permissible by the meet rules, the following criteria will be considered for selection of the next applicant:
· Relative strength of events for swimmer exceeding the entry limit
· Differential between next fastest applicant and the swimmer exceeding the event limit
· Strength of the next fastest applicant relative to national time standards and previous year's meet results
· Event distribution for the swimmer exceeding the entry limitation
Deadlines and dates for the team selection process:
Applications are due on Monday December 9, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
· Thursday December 12, 2019 – Confirmation of all accepted applicant times
· Monday December 16, 2019 - notification of selection to the 2019 team
· Thursday December 19, 2019 - deadline for acceptance and payment via Team Unify
· ASAP - notification of alternates to fill out complete roster