Des Moines Skywalk A+ Meet
|Meet Host:||DSMY Marlins|
Athletes with a minimum of 3 NAG 'A' times to attend.
Top 16 qualify for finals.
500 - tope 8 qualify for finals.
All relays are Timed Final during prelims.
No 10&U Tech Suits.
POOL: Wellmark YMCA
501 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50309
The Skywalk entrance to the MidAmerican Energy Company Aquatic Center will open at 2:30pm on Friday, 6:30am on Saturday and 6:30am on Sunday. All meet spectators and participants should use this entrance.
Sessions Warm-Ups Competition
Friday Afternoon 3:00-3:50pm 4:00pm (11&O Timed Finals)
Friday Evening 5:30pm 6:30pm (All Age Group Timed Finals)
Saturday Morning 7:00-7:50am 8:00am (13&O Prelims)
Saturday Afternoon 11:00am 12:00pm (10&U TF, 11-12 Prelims)
Saturday Evening 4:30pm 5:30pm (11&O Finals)
Sunday Morning 7:00-7:50am 8:00am (13&O Prelims)
Sunday Afternoon 11:00am 12:00pm (12&U Timed Finals)
Sunday Evening 3:30pm 4:30pm (13&O Finals)
Medals will be awarded 1st - 3 rd place in individual timed finals and finals sessions for all age groups (10&U, 11-12, 13-14, 15&O).
Ribbons will be awarded for 1 st - 3 rd place for relays and 4 th thru 8th place for individual events for the 10&Under and 11-12 age groups only.
A really cool prize yet to be determined will be awarded to the top scoring male and female swimmer from each age group.
On Friday: 11-12 Swimmers will be limited to 1 Freestyle event in Session 1.
On Saturday: Swimmers (all ages) may enter no more than 3 individual events and 1 relay.
On Sunday: No more than 4 individual timed final (12&U) or 3 prelim/final events (13&O) and 1 relay per session.
1. Program: Programs/heat sheets will be uploaded to the DSMY website www.dsmymarlins.com and by 6pm on Thursday of the meet weekend and uploaded to Meet Mobile prior to each session starting. A limited number of heat sheets will be available for purchase at the concession stand for $3.00 per session.
2. Results: Electronic results will be provided to all teams participating in the meet. Final results will also be posted on ISI website. A hardcopy of the final results may be requested on the ISI Financial Sheet for an additional $5.00.
3. Concessions: There will be a limited concession stand offering light snack options and cold drinks. A hospitality room will be available for coaches and officials.
4. Swim apparel/merchandise: Elsmore Swim Shop will be on site and will be offering a variety of swimming apparel & equipment.
5. Seating/Spectator Information: No admission charge for spectators. The MidAmerican Energy Company Aquatic Center provides seating for 1,200 spectators. Free wi-fi is available.
6. Deck: Only registered swimmers, coaches and meet personnel will be allowed on deck. On deck seating is available for 300+ swimmers. Glass containers of any kind are not permitted in the aquatic center (including spectator seating) at any time.
7. Parking information: Parking meters charge from 9am to 9pm Monday thru Saturday. The 5th & Keo Parking Garage is closest to the facility and provides Skywalk access. Parking is free on Sunday.
|Deadline:||Register by Monday, December 16th|
|Order of Events:||
[Please see the below .pdf or edit your commitment, when available.]
A block of rooms is reserved at the Hilton Des Moines Downtown for a rate of $139/night.
435 Park Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
Please call 515-241-1456 and press "0" for front desk, reference code MSCX. Or click here to reserve your room.
- MTKA Final Entries (as of 1.15.20).pdf
- MTKA Relays (as of 1.15.20).pdf
- Psych Sheet (as of 1.22.20)