(this is a team hosted event)
THIS MEET IS FOR:
- All EMAC swimmers ages 9 and above.
- Swimmers of all ages must compete in 100 FL, 100 BK, 100 BR, and 100 FR
- Top-6 overall swimmers will then swim the 200 IM
- If your swimmer age 9-12 is not ready for 100's of each stroke, they should enter the PAAC Pentathlon and swim 50 FL, 50 BK, 50 BR, 50 FR
- We encourage swimmers who have the ability to do both the EMAC and PAAC Pentathlons to attend both.
COACH ENTRY RATIONALE
- The entries are fixed for this meet. There is no coaching rationale.
When committing your swimmers, please commit them to the correct sessions. Swimmers will only be entered in events that occur within the sessions to which they are committed. If you have questions on how to commit your swimmer, please email the appropriate Group Liaison:
- BEES: Nicole Hazlett firstname.lastname@example.org
- WASPS: Carina Messenlehner email@example.com
- KILLER BEES: Nancy Soares firstname.lastname@example.org