THIS MEET IS FOR:
- All EMAC swimmers ages 9 and above.
- Swimmers age 9-12 must compete in 50 FL, 50 BK, 50 BR, 50 FR
- Swimmers age 13 and over must compete in 200 FL, 200 BK, 200 BR, 200 FR
- Top-6 overall swimmers 9-12 will also swim 100 IM
- Top-6 overall swimmers 13-14 will also swim 400 IM
- We encourage swimmers who have the ability to do both the EMAC and PAAC Pentathlons to attend both.
COACH ENTRY RATIONALE
- The entries are fixed for this meet. There is no coaching rationale.
When committing your swimmers, please commit them to the correct sessions. Swimmers will only be entered in events that occur within the sessions to which they are committed. If you have questions on how to commit your swimmer, please email the appropriate Group Liaison:
- BEES: Nicole Hazlett email@example.com
- WASPS: Carina Messenlehner firstname.lastname@example.org
- KILLER BEES: Nancy Soares email@example.com