EMAC Fall Invite
THIS MEET IS FOR:
- all EMAC swimmers ages 9 and above.
We encourage 100% attendance of swimmers ages 9 and above for two reasons:
- It is an EMAC-hosted meet, and we need all hands on-deck
- It is our last chance to see the swimmers and evaluate progress headed into our SJAC Meet
COACH ENTRY RATIONALE
- We want to continue to build toward SJAC
- We want swimmers to compete in
events that will aid in their development heading into SJAC AND we
want swimmers to compete in few events that they will be swimming
- EX1: if a swimmer is swimming 200 IM at SJAC but not 100 IM, 100 IM would be a great event here.
- EX2: if a swimmer is swimming the 200 FR at SJAC but not the 500 FR, 500 FR would be a great event here.
- EX3: if a swimmer is swimming 100 BK at SJAC but not the 200 BK, 200 BK would be a great event here.
When committing your swimmers, please commit them to the correct sessions. Swimmers will only be entered in events that occur within the sessions to which they are committed. If you have questions on how to commit your swimmer, please email the appropriate Group Liaison:
- BEES: Nicole Hazlett firstname.lastname@example.org
- WASPS: Carina Messenlehner email@example.com
- KILLER BEES: Nancy Soares firstname.lastname@example.org