2020 Spring Sectionals
Location: Columbia, MO
- These championships will be conducted in LCM. The 800 Meter Freestyle, 1500 Meter Freestyle, and all relays will be timed final events. All other individual events will be conducted as preliminaries and finals with the fastest 32 swimmers from preliminaries advancing to finals. The fastest two heats of relays will swim during finals in event order, seeded slowest to fastest.
- Each swimmer may enter as many events as they qualify for but may compete in only a maximum of 6 individual events plus relays for the total meet. Each swimmer may compete in no more than 3 individual events per day including Time Trials. Swimmers may compete in up to two bonus events, limited to the event limit of the meet.
- A swimmer who does not scratch from an individual event on the last day of the meet and fails to compete is penalized $50.00 in prelims and $100.00 in finals.
- Time Trials are offered at the discretion of the Meet Referee and the Meet Director and ONLY if time permits. Time trials begin 10 minutes after the conclusion of the prelim session and may not start after 3:00 p.m. A swimmer must be entered in the meet (individual event or relay only) to be eligible to participate in Time Trials.
- On March 12th-13th a pass must be purchased in advance on-line if parking before 6pm on Thursday and Friday. On March 12th- 13th, parking will be allowed in the Turner Parking Structure. On March 14th-15th, parking is free and will be allowed on levels 1-3 in the Virginia Avenue Parking Structure across from the Mizzou Aquatics Center.
Start date: 3/11/20
End date: 3/15/20
Last day to book: 2/19/20
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- TownePlace Suites Columbia for 119 USD per night