- Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center, 1600 Mine Road; Stafford, VA
22554 (540) 318-6332
- The Jeff Rouse Swim and Sport Center provides 2 indoor pools
and supporting amenities including hospitality, a swim shop, and
- The 50-meter competition pool with bulkhead offers 2 eight lane
25 yard competition pools with a depth of 6’ 6” to
12’ 6” from end to end. Competition lanes are a minimum
of 8’ 6” wide. All sessions will be run in the 25-yard
competition pool set up for 8 lanes.
- Indoor 6 lane 25 yard pool for continuous warm-up, cool-down.
- Non-Turbulent Lane Markers in both pools.
- Competitor Starting Blocks, CTS6 with automatic and
semi-automatic timing, backup Dolphin wireless stopwatches.
- Spectator seating for 700 plus.
- The competition course has been certified in accordance with
current USA Swimming Rules and Regulations, Article
104.2.2C (4). The copy of such certification is on file with USA
- Open to all USA Swimming athletes registered before the first
day of the meet.
- No on-deck USA Swimming athlete registration will be permitted.
- Age on January 11th, 2020 will determine age for the entire
- All 9-12 swimmers will swim in the AM sessions. Events 39 &
40 (200 IM), 41 & 42 (50 Free), and 47 & 48 (50 Backstroke)
will be 12 & Under Events.
- 8 & Under events will be swum in the PM session on
- 8 & Under session will be a Pentathlon where the swimmers
can swim all 5 events.
- All 13 & over swimmers will swim in the PM sessions (#2, 3,
- Please refer to the Order of Events table for those
- There will be a separate distance session on Saturday for
events #25-26(400 IM), #27-28(500 Free).
- All events will be timed finals.
- The Saturday Distance Session and 8 & Under Session will
run currently in separate pools.
- The Meet Director reserves the right to utilize either
one or two pools in any of the other sessions dependent upon the
number of entries received. This will be communicated to all
coaches/teams no later than Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Morning sessions: Warm-ups at 7:00 AM; competition starts at
8:10 AM on Saturday and 8:00 AM on Sunday.
- Afternoon sessions: Warm-ups not before 11:00 AM; competition
starts not before12:00 PM.
- Distance session and 8 & Under session (Saturday): Warm-ups
not before 2:30 PM; competition starts not before 3:00 PM.
- Lane assignment and warm-up times for individual clubs will be
posted on the RAYS website www.swimrays.org, no later than Tuesday, January 7,
2020, and will also be emailed to the contact person of the
- If the morning session runs late, afternoon
warm-ups will begin immediately after the morning session ends.