Fall League Finale
Fall League Finale will be held Satruday, November 2nd.
Please RSVP your child via email if you will be attending by thebefore the meet.
1. If you don't get an email response to your RSVP, please contact again to verify.
2. Please let us know if there are specific events you want your child to swim. Otherwise they will be entered in all events.
3. Please do not enter the breast and/or fly events if you do not intend on staying the entire time.
Where: Chandler High School
Gates Open: 5:00 pm
Session 1: 10 and Under Girls / 8 and Under
Boys - Warm-up:
5:30 pm Start
time: 6:00 pm
Session 2: 11 and Older Girls / 8 and Over Boys - Warm-up: 5:30 pm Start time: 6:00 pm
- A $16 meet entry fee will be applied to your next month's tuition if you choose to attend.
- Please make sure your child is wearing either a team suit or team cap or both at the meet
- Team caps will be sold on deck at the meet for $10
- Meet programs will be available online prior to the meet
Liabilty: In hosting this competition, it is understood and agreed that the RIO Salado Swim Club, EVO Aquatics LLC and City of Chandler shall be held harmless from any and all liabilities or claims for damages by reason of injuries to anyone during the conduct of this meet, which includes warm-up sessions. All participating teams are responsible for their liability and accident claims for any and all swimmers, parents, coaches, or volunteers from their own team. All participating teams will be required to provide certificates of insurance that name EVO Aquatics LLC as the additional insured party.