King of the Hill Challenge
(this is a team hosted event)
(Hosted by Reno Aquatic Club)
Enter your events online at SwimConnection. Entries close when the meet is full, or at 11:59 pm Wed. Oct. 9th.
Or postmark paper entries by Monday Oct. 7th. (SEE SPECIAL RULES BELOW FOR THE 50 FREE CHALLENGE)
Athletes 13 and over may compete in no more than 3 individual events per day and 8 individual events total. Any and all King-of-the-Hill Challenge rounds count as a single Saturday event.
Athletes 12 and under may compete in no more than 4 individual events per day (3 on Sunday!) and 10 individual events total.
This meet is for ALL Dolfins.
Course: 25 Y
Location: Carson City NV
Host: Reno Aquatic Club
KING- OF- THE- HILL 50 FREESTYLE CHALLENGE(SEE MEET SHEET)
- Open to athletes ages 13- 18 who enter the Kin g of the Hill Challenge (event 7 for girls or event 8 for boys).
- The Challenge is a multiple- round championship elimination swum over 2 days, as shown in the schedule of events, starting with the top 64 times in each gender from Events 7 and 8 , and cont inuing with the top 32, 16, 8 , 4, and 2 times respectively from each previous round until there is one champion for each gender, the King of the Hill, who will receive a distinctive award
- The 2nd through 8th finishers in each gender will also receive distinctive awards.
- All heats of all rounds of t he King of the Hill 50- free Challenge will be circle- seeded.
- King of the Hill participants who wish to scratch their remaining rounds are requested to no tify the Referee within 10 minutes of the conclusion of the previous round.