Angels Baseball - Team Bonding
It's ANGELS BASEBALL, celebrating Youth Sports around South Orange County! Come join your fellow Nadadores at Angel's Stadium and participate in an "Athlete's Parade," down on the field!!
Date: September 15, 2019
Where: Angel's Stadium
- Parade Gathering: Gate 6
- Come into the parking lot at the Douglas Entrance (off 57 Katella exit - Douglas Entrance near the train station)
Time: 10:00 A.M., parade starts at 11:00 A.M., game starts at 1:00 P.M.
- Time after the parade, but before the game starts??? Go tailgate with your fellow Nadadores and then come into the game!!!
Tickets: $20.00/person . . . Most likely Loge 301/302/303 section (but not guaranteed, so get your declaration in so that we can get these tickets).
- Please write in the COMMENT Section how many tickets you'd like. (i.e. Athlete + 3 family members = 4 tickets total)
- You will be billed by the Swim Office, NO REFUNDS!
- Declare ASAP, so we can get an accurate head count!!
Parking: Can be advanced purchased on your own, or bought at the stadium. $10.00 general, $20.00 preferred.
Information: During the parade and the game, please wear your YELLOW Nadador t-shirt!!