BECOME A KCSA Sponsor
(this is a team hosted event)
See Below the Sponsorship Levels and the number of hours it fulfills Fundraising/Volunteer Hours
The KC Swim Academy and Infant Aquatics, Inc. is a not for profit competitive swim team, which was founded in 1983. Each year, we hold one fundraiser, which is a USA Swimming Sanctioned swim meet in November. This meet and the Sponsorships help us raise money and raise awareness for ALS, Drowning Prevention Initiative, and Aquatic Skills. Our national and Olympic trial qualifier, Eryn Baird, currently battles ALS. We donate monies fromthis fundraiser to support these causes.
In the early 90s, we started teaching learn to swim at the request of our members. Over the years, we have expand- ed our mission statement to include infants and young swimmers ages 1 to 5 years.
Swimming is an activity that can be enjoyed for a lifetime. By teaching young children basic rescue skills and water safety, we take steps preventing water accidents and possible deaths.
Here are a few
facts regarding drowning:
1. It is the second leading cause of accidental deaths for children 5 years and younger.
2. There were 70 drowning deaths in Missouri and Kansas in 2015, twice as many as 20143. In August of 2016 in Missouri, there were over 8 incidents of drowning deaths
4. 85% of drowning victims will be boys.
5. Most drownings will occur in a pool with both parents and a lifeguard present.
6. Drowning is totally preventable by teaching basic aquatic survival skills.
Please consider a Sponsorship for our Eryn Baird Splashdown meet!
Sincerely, MaryJo Klier Head Coach and Director of KCSA
$375 Bronze Level (15 hours) ~ $750 Silver Level (30 hours) ~ $1,125 Gold Level (45 hours)