2019 Fall MAKO Invitational
George Mason University
Aquatics & Fitness Center
4400 University Blvd
- 8 lanes, 25 yards x 50 meter with movable bulkheads. The meet will be held in the course running lengthwise at the bulkhead.
- Water depth range of 7” at the starting end and 9’ at the turning end.
- The competition course has not been certified in accordance with current USA Swimming Rules and Regulations, Article 104.2.2(C).
Saturday, September 28 & Sunday, September 29, 2019
Saturday, September 28
- 11-12 Timed Finals Warm-Up: 10:30 to 10:55 AM Events: 11:00 AM
- 10&Under Timed Finals Warm-up: 2:00 to 2:25 PM Events: 2:30 PM
- 13&Over Timed Finals Warm-up: 5:30 to 6:00 PM Events 6:05 PM
Sunday, September 29
- 11-12 Timed Finals Warm-Up: 7:30 to 7:55 AM Events 8:00 AM
- 10&Under Timed Finals Warm-up: 11:30 to 11:55 AM Events: 12:00 PM
- 13&Over Timed Finals Warm-up: 3:00 to 3:30 PM Events: 3:35 PM
Meet Director reserves the right to adjust times/sessions after entries are received.
Current USA Swimming rules shall govern this meet.
No on-deck USA-S registration is permitted.
In compliance with USA Swimming Rules and Regulations, the use of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell phone is not permitted in the changing areas, rest rooms, or locker rooms. Per PVS policy, the use of equipment capable of taking pictures (i.e., cell phones, cameras, etc.) is banned from behind the starting blocks during the entire meet, including warm up, competition and cool down periods.
Deck changes are prohibited.
Any swimmer entered in the meet must be certified by a USA Swimming member coach as being proficient in performing a racing start or must start each race from within the water. When unaccompanied by a member-coach, it is the responsibility of the swimmer or the swimmer’s legal guardian to ensure compliance with this requirement.
Operation of a drone or any other flying devices is prohibited over the venue (pools, athlete/coach areas, spectator areas and open ceiling locker rooms) any time athletes, coaches, officials and/or spectators are present.
Dive-over starts will be used during the all preliminary sessions.