757 IMR/IMX 13 & Over Meet
Hi BASS Families!
We are participating in a new meet this year for 13 & over swimmers. It’s hosted by 757 swim, and it will be held on October 5-6, 2019 at the Collegiate School Aquatic Center, 5050 Ridgedale Parkway, Richmond, VA 23234.
Entries are due NLT midnight, Friday, 13 September 2019. This meet is NOT included in your dues. Your account will be billed $43.75 if you select the IMR events or $52.50 if you select the IMX events. There also is a $2.50/swimmer surcharge that will be billed to your account.
We may have a timing obligation for this meet.
This meet is going to work differently from other meets you have attended in the past. It’s called an IMX/IMR meet. Here’s how it works:
Swimmers will participate in an IMR or IMX meet format. Each swimmer enters the entire event lineup for the meet or session, either the IMR slate of events or the IMX slate of events. IMX scores will be calculated and the highest scoring age swimmer for each age group and gender will be crowned the “Challenge” winner.
- IMR -13-14: 15-18: 200 Free, 100 Back, 100 Breast, 100 Fly, 200 IM
- IMX -13-14: 15-18: 500 Free, 200 Back, 200 Breast, 200 Fly, 200 IM, 400 IM
Sounds interesting, right? Want to sign up? This is what you need to do:
- Open https://swimbass.com and log into your account.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see “757 IMR/IMX 13 & Over Meet” under the Swim Meets tab.
- Select that meet.
- Register for the meet with a “Yes”. You won’t be able to add your events at this time.
- Put a comment in the registration notes with which event line up you want to swim - either IMR or IMX.
- Alex will enter you in all the events for that line up.
This IS a two day meet, so the events in each line up are spread over the two days. We are attaching the meet invite from 757 so you can read through it and see what events are swam on what day.
Please reach out to Coach Alex with any questions. Please reach out to a BASS board member if you have problems signing up.