HCY Autumn Challenge
Raritan Bay YMCA
357 New Brunswick Ave.
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
SS2+ (13/14), BR3, SV1, SV2, SV3, G1, SR1
Friday - Distance 5:00pm warmup
1) Parking will be available in the Y lot, New Brunswick Ave, Seaman Ave, and the Hackensack Meridian Health Center: Raritan Bay. The Health Center parking garage is .4-mile northwest of the YMCA.
2) No parents will be allowed in the gymnasium.
3) Each team will be permitted to have 2 parent volunteers in the gymnasium at a time. Please have those parent volunteer’s check-in when they arrive so they can receive a lanyard (That identifies them as authorized to be in the gym).
4) No chairs or hard coolers are permitted, even for the swimmers.
5) Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times when outside of the pool area.
6) No swimmers will be allowed upstairs in the viewing area until they are finished swimming and are changed.
7) Doors will open 15 minutes prior to each warmup for the next session.
8) Friday evening’s 1650 is an 11/Over event, and will be swum slowest to fastest. The gymnasium is not available on Friday evening.
9) 10&Under and 11/12 sessions on Saturday & Sunday will be marshalled from the gymnasium.
10) All swimmers must remain in the gymnasium throughout the meet on Saturday & Sunday, even for the 13& Over sessions. This is imperative- and will be strictly enforced as requested by Raritan Bay. Please make sure your coaches and swimmers are fully aware of this as we will have volunteers in place to usher swimmers off deck that are not waiting for an immediate, upcoming heat. Since the 13&Over sessions are not being marshalled, the heat start times will be printed on the heat sheets for assistance.
11) There will be 2 lanes in the recreational pool available for warmup/warm down throughout the meet.
- 2019 HCY Autumn Challenge Meet Packet
- 2019 HCY Autumn Challenge Meet Entries (updated 11-11-2019)
- 2019 HCY Autumn Challenge 1650 Psych Sheet
- 2019 HCY Autumn Challenge Meet Results SS
- 2019 HCY Autumn Challenge Meet Results