WOLF Invite (Entries Due 10/1)
2019 WOLF All About that
Race Short Course Invitational
GREAT WOLF SWIM TEAM
Fees: MSI Entry fee of $8.00 and a $25 Facility/Program fee, $5 per individual splash & $20 per relay.
Time Schedule: Arrive 20 minutes early for warmups
- Session 1 (Friday) Warm-ups will start at 9:00am with Meet start at 9:45am
- Session 2 (Friday) Session 2 warmups start approx 12:00pm, meet starts approx 12:50pm
- Session 3 (Saturday) Warm-ups will start at 8:30am with a Meet start at 9:15am
- Session 4 (Saturday) Session 4 warmups start approx 11:00am, meet starts approx 11:45am
- Session 5 (Saturday) Session 5 warmups start approx 2:15pm, meet starts approx 3:00pm
- Session 6 (Sunday) Warm-ups will start at 7:30am with a Meet start at 8:15 am
- Session 7 (Sunday) Session 7 warmups start approx 9:45am, meet starts approx 10:35am
- Session 8 (Sunday) Session 8 warmups start approx 12:40pm, meet starts approx 1:25pm
Meet Location: Northdale Middle School.
Directions: 11301 Dogwood Street NW Coon Rapids, MN, 55448
TEAM COLORS Please wear either black/gold or NSAC apparel for warm ups at all swim meets. This promotes a more unified presence and promotes more team pride.
SPORTSMANSHIP Shake hands with opponents after races regardless if you won or lost, no goggle or cap throwing and only draw positive attention to our team.
EVENTS Coaches have the final say in all events that swimmers compete in. If you are entered into an event you do not want to swim, still give it your best. The coaches have your best interest in mind and put you in events they believe you can swim.
BE EARLY Please arrive 15 MINUTES prior to the start of meet warm ups.
COMMUNICATION Speak with your coaches before and after each race.
CHEERING It is important to cheer on your teammates throughout the duration of the whole meet. This helps to create a unified and supportive environment.
- WOLF October 18-20, 2019 Invite.pdf
- session 1.pdf
- session 2.pdf
- session 3.pdf
- session 4.pdf
- session 5.pdf
- session 6.pdf
- session 7.pdf
- session 8.pdf