NSAC Harvest Moon (Entries Due 10/15)
(this is a team hosted event)
2019 NSAC Harvest Moon
NORTH SUBURBAN AQUATIC CLUB
This is a REQUIRED MEET FOR ALL MAKOS
- This is also an OPT OUT meet. All MAKOS will be signed up by the final deadline UNLESS you have already declared "WILL NOT BE ATTENDING"
Meet Type: This is a 2-day meet for all swimmers with (1) CH and faster, (2) Gold and (3) Silver and (4) Bronze and pre-Bronze times
Fees: MSI Entry fee of $8.00 and $6.50 per individual splash and $26.00 per relay entered. $7.00 a program fee and $22.00 facility fee.
- Saturday AM - Deck Access at 7:45am. Warmup at 8:00am. Meet start at 9:00am.
- Saturday PM - Deck Access anytime. Warmup approx 11:30. Meet start approx 12:15.
- Sunday AM - Deck Access at 7:00am. Warmup at 7:20am. Meet start at 8:30am.
- Sunday PM - Deck Access anytime. Warmup approx 10:15am. Meet start approx 11:15am.
Meet Location: St. Catherine University, 2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105.
Directions: Directions from West metro, take
I-94 east towards St. Paul. Take Cretin Avenue exit. South on
Cretin to Randolph Avenue. East on Randolph to Fairview Avenue
intersection. Right on Fairview. Enter the campus grounds at Gate
Directions from East metro, take I-35E south from I-94. Take Randolph Avenue exit west. Turn left on Fairview avenue. Enter the campus grounds at Gate 4 on the right.
Open Lane Swims: The MSI “Open Lane Swim” procedure will be available at this meet. The open lane fee is $ 10. Sign-up is on a first come basis at the timing table. Swimmers must be registered in the swim meet in order to have the opportunity to participate in Open Lane Swims. In the event of a missed heat, the Referee will determine if the missed swim may occur and how it is conducted. Swimmers may swim events for which they have no times. Swimmers may not exceed the event limit of 4 events including Open Lane Swims. Swimmers may scratch an event in order to swim on Open Lane Swim to stay within the entry limit. No refunds will be given for scratched events.
TEAM COLORS Please wear either black/gold or NSAC apparel for warm ups at all swim meets. This promotes a more unified presence and promotes more team pride.
SPORTSMANSHIP Shake hands with opponents after races regardless if you won or lost, no goggle or cap throwing and only draw positive attention to our team.
EVENTS Coaches have the final say in all events that swimmers compete in. If you are entered into an event you do not want to swim, still give it your best. The coaches have your best interest in mind and put you in events they believe you can swim.
BE EARLY Please arrive 15 MINUTES prior to the start of meet warm ups.
COMMUNICATION Speak with your coaches before and after each race.
CHEERING It is important to cheer on your teammates throughout the duration of the whole meet. This helps to create a unified and supportive environment.
- NSAC November 9-10, 2019 Invite.pdf
- 2019 NSAC Harvest Moon - Sessions Report Updated.pdf
- 2019 NSAC Harvest Moon - Saturday AM Program.pdf
- 2019 NSAC Harvest Moon - Saturday PM Program.pdf
- 2019 NSAC Harvest Moon - Sunday AM Program.pdf
- 2019 NSAC Harvest Moon - Sunday PM Program.pdf