WFS Bengal Races 12 and UNDER MEET
Sign ups for the Woodberry Forest School 2019 12 & Under Bengal Races are open for all 12 & Under swimmers. The deadline for signups is midnight, Friday, September 27. The meet will be held on Saturday October 12th at Woodberry Forest School, Peter Brown Ruffin Memorial natatorium in Madison, VA.
There is only one session in which all swimmers will compete.
This meet is NOT included in your swim dues. Fees for the meet will be billed to swimmer accounts -Individual events: $5.00 and a swimmer surcharge: $2.50 per person (entered in the meet in any capacity). Swimmers may enter a maximum of 4 individual events and 2 relay events.
There will be no parent timing obligation at this meet, as WFS will provide all timers. Heat sheets may be viewed and downloaded by accessing www.woodberryforestswimming.blogspot.com or via Meet Mobile. Concessions will be available for purchase.
Due to limited pool deck space, swimmers and families will be able to camp out in the lobby or gym located on the first floor of the Natatorium building. There is limited spectator seating space, so the facility requests that you only spend time in the stands during your swimmer’s events.
To sign up for this meet:
- Log into your account at https://www.teamunify.com/Home.jsp?team=vsfast
- At the top of the home page click the “Events/Meets” Tab.
- Click the “Edit Commitment button to the left of the “Woodberry Forest School 2018 12 & Under Bengal Races” meet title.
- For EACH swimmer you are registering for this meet:
- Click their name under the “Click on Member Name to declare for this Event” section.
- In the Declaration drop down, select “Yes, please sign <Name> up for this event.”
- Meet information will appear.
- Scroll down until you see the meet events for each Day and Session of the meet. Only the events in which your swimmer may enter will appear. Don’t worry if there are NTs in the Best Time column. These are USA swim times. If this is your first year with BASS, your swimmer will not have any times.
- Check the box for each event in which you want to enter your swimmer. NOTE: Your swimmer may enter UP TO 4 events. Your swimmer can swim in FEWER than 4 events, but they cannot swim in MORE THAN 4 events. When you click the check box, the entry time will highlight. Don’t worry if there are NTs in there. Coaches will give us a coaches’ time to enter.
- When your swimmer has selected the events in which they want to swim, click the Save Changes button at the bottom right of the form. You will return to the meet registration page. Your swimmer will be “Committed” and you will see the events entered.
- You may change your entries prior to the entry date. Follow steps a-f.
- If you have multiple swimmers, perform steps a-f for EACH swimmer attending the meet.
- If your swimmer is NOT attending the meet:
- Click their name under the “Click on Member Name to declare for this event” section.
- In the Declaration drop down, select “No, thanks, <Name> will NOT attend this event.”
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the form. You will return to the meet registration page. Your swimmer will be “Declined”.
As always, please contact a BASS board member or Coach Nate with questions regarding meet registration.