GPAC/Swimmer's Night at the Flyers
Once again we will be attending Swimmer's Night at the Flyers game when they play the Montreal Canadiens on November 7th at 7:00 pm. We have 100 tickets reserved between sections 209 annd 209A and tickets are $40 each. All swimmers who attend will receive this year's version of the Flyers swim cap FEATURING GRITTY (caps will be in your family folder about a week after the game).
All youth attendees must have adult supervision. GPAC coaches and staff will not be providing transportation or supervision for this event.
HOW TO TO GET TICKETS:
1) Confirm attendance for
one swimmer on your account
2) In the notes section, indicate the TOTAL NUMBER OF TICKETS FOR YOUR FAMILY
3) Only confirm one swimmer from your account. Confirming more swimmers may result in more tickets being assigned to you than you intended. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL COST OF THESE TICKETS.
4) Any remaining tickets after October 15th will be returned to the Flyers. Anyone requesting tickets after October 15th will have to contact the Flyers directly. Once our ticket allottment is gone, no further tickets will be sold.
5) Seating will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Priority will be based on when you sign up for tickets. We will do our best to seat people with friends, but we cannot gaurantee this.
6) Charges will be added to your November 1st invoice and tickets must be paid in full before they are distributed.
7) This is open to all GPAC members including Intro to GPAC, Technique & Fitness, Fall HS Warm-up, and Swim Lessons!