BASS Turkey Classic
(this is a team hosted event)
Our BASS-hosted Turkey Classic meet is available for signups. Our meet is is open for all swimmers. The deadline for signups is midnight, Sunday, October 27. The meet will be held at the Collegiate School Aquatic Center, 5050 Ridgedale Parkway, Richmond VA.
This meet IS included in your swim dues AND you will have the opportunity to earn volunteer points. Since BASS hosts this meet, it’s important that we have everyone’s involvement because it takes an entire swim team to run a meet!
All 13 & over swimmers will swim in the AM sessions.
All 12 & under swimmers will swim in the PM sessions.
13 and over swimmers may enter a maximum of 4 individual events per session per day. On Saturday swimmers can swim 4 in morning session + 400 IM in midday session.
12 and under Swimmers may enter a maximum of 3 individual event(s) per day.
Heat sheets will be available for purchase throughout the meet. Concessions will be available at the facility.
To sign up for this meet:
- Log into your account at www.swimbass.com.
- At the bottom of the Home page, locate the tab labeled “Swim Meet”.
- Click the “Edit Commitment button to the left of the “BASS Turkey Classic” meet title.
- For EACH swimmer you are registering for this meet:
- Click their name under the “Click on Member Name to declare for this Event” section.
- In the Declaration drop down, select “Yes, please sign
up for this event.”
- Meet information will appear.
- Scroll down until you see the meet events for each Day and Session of the meet. Only the events in which your swimmer may enter will appear. Don’t worry if there are NTs in the Best Time column. These are USA swim times. If this is your first year with BASS and you have not attended a meet, your swimmer will not have any times.
- Check the box for each event in which you want to enter your swimmer. NOTE: Your swimmer may enter UP TO the maximum number of events per day/session listed above. When you click the check box, the entry time will highlight. Don’t worry if there are NTs in there.
- When your swimmer has selected the events in which they want to swim, click the Save Changes button at the bottom right of the form. You will return to the meet registration page. Your swimmer will be “Committed” and you will see the events entered.
- You may change your entries prior to the entry date. Follow steps a-f.
- If you have multiple swimmers, perform steps a-f for EACH swimmer attending the meet.
- If your swimmer is NOT attending the meet:
- Click their name under the “Click on Member Name to declare for this event” section.
- In the Declaration drop down, select “No, thanks,
will NOT attend this event.”
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the form. You will return to the meet registration page. Your swimmer will be “Declined”.
As always, please contact a BASS board member with questions regarding meet registration.