NCAP/DC Wave Dual Meet!
This swim meet is open to all DC Wave registered swimmers for the 2019-2020 season who are 9 years old or older. Swimmers must be in good financial standing with the DC Wave booster club. Swimmers will compete as the age they are on October 18, 2019.
The meet will be held at the Reeves Aquatic Center on the campus of American University - 4400 Massachusetts Ave. NW
- NCAP Warm-up 6:45-7:10 AM
- DC Wave Warm-up 7:10-7:35 AM
- First Event 7:45 AM
- Parents not working the meet as a deck official, volunteer timer or other position are not permitted on deck. Only athletes, USA Swimming certified coaches, and deck officials will be permitted on the deck. Coaches and Officials should have proof of active USA Swimming membership with them at all times.
- Certified USA Swimming officials interested in working at the meet should contact Sam Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org). Walk-ons are always welcome. Certified officials who have not volunteered in advance and wish to work at the meet should sign in with the Meet Referee prior to the official’s briefing. The officials briefing will be held at 7:00 AM.
- Due to the limited pool deck space, Officials, Volunteers, USA Swimming Registered Coaches and Swimmers only will be permitted on the pool deck. There will be a very limited spectator viewing area. The only viewing area will be in the front lobby windows, so parents who are not volunteering on deck are encouraged to drop off and call for pick up.