CAC Fall Festival Sat. Oct. 26th after early 7AM practice
On Saturday, October 26, 2019, CAC Inverness is hosting a Fall Festival for kids / members from 10am to 1pm.
To allow our swimmers to attend (and Mike has to work a booth during those times), we will be having an earlier swim practice combined with masters.
- 7am - 7:30am will be stretching and drylands;
- 7:30am - 9am will be swim practice.
Fall Festival Details
- · Ghoul bowling with prizes
- · Mummy Wrap Race – Toilet paper and a partner. Who can Wrap the person the quickest
- · Ghost Donut Game – Donuts are hanging from a string, while they try to eat it with no hands.
- · Cider/Hot chocolate and dessert table – each attendee can have two drinks/snacks – tickets given at entry – Outlets needed!
- · Pin the tail on the Cat – Blind folded game with prizes
- · Scary Mystery Box – items are put in the box and the person cannot see. They can guess to win prizes.
- · Bobbing for Apples
- · Arts and crafts Table (2) – Pumpkin painting, origami bats, paper plate ghosts, etc.
- · Candy Corn Guessing Game (for Adults and Kids)
- · Face Painting table
- · Fortune Teller table
- · Hay Area (maybe an option)
- · Entry Table – tickets, sign in, trick or treat bag, and goody bag for kids
If you are wondering how to find out about this and other notices, they are distributed in the following ways:
- Friday Flyer (paper) given every Friday & Saturday at practice to swimmers to take home;
- Swim Board Flyer near indoor pool;
- This website under "Calendar" and / or "News";
- Google Business Posting;
- Google Calendar;
- Facebook Posting;
- Instagram Posting;
- Twitter Posting;
- LinkedIn Posting;
- Orally at practice to swimmers multiple times;
- Written on dry erase board with workouts several days.
- CAC MotionVibe Account