2020 MW Short Course Championship
Midwestern Short Course Championship - hosted by Lincoln Select
UNL Devaney Center
All Age Group
MW minimum qual time - bonus events available
* Swimmers must be registered at the time of meet entry. Swimmers not registered on the first recon will be deleted from the entries
* Entry times must be in SWIMS. No declared times accepted.
* 13 & Over 50s of stroke qualifying time is the 100 of stroke qualifying time – YARDS only. The 100 time will be used for entry purposes and MUST be HAND-ENTERED with a CUSTOM TIME (swimmer's 100 time).
* Swimmers must have achieved a minimum of one (1) 2020 MW time standard as listed in the meet schedule to be eligible to swim the meet.
* Bonus swims will be allowed with the following criteria:No time standards for the bonus swims
- 1 qualifying time – 2 bonus swims possible
2 qualifying times – 2 bonus swims possible
3 qualifying times – 1 bonus swim possible
4 qualifying times or more – NO bonus swims
Bonus swim entry times must be entered in SHORT COURSE YARDS times
Bonus swims must be clearly marked as BONUS
* NO bonus swims for the
12 & U 200s, and all ages 400 IM, 500, 1000, 1650
* Qualifying entry times may be either Yards or Long Course meters with course clearly indicated. Times will be seeded YL with Bonus times seeded last.
* Conversions are not acceptable