BC Meet (SCY) [SUSPENDED]
Mar 28, 2020
March, 28 2020
Over the course of the last seven days, let alone the last 24 hours, the coronavirus (COVID-19) has prompted unprecedented changes within the world of sport. Our leadership team has been meeting daily to discuss the most up-to-date information and the associated effects on our membership. In prioritizing the health and wellness of all our members, as of March 12, USA Swimming has made the decision to suspend all our events, camps, conferences, or any occasion that requires individuals to travel and gather for the next 30 days. We also strongly recommend that our Local Swimming
Committees (LSC) and clubs suspend all USA Swimming sanctioned competitions across the country for the next 30 days.
The LSC Executive committee has voted to support the USA-S recommendation. This cancels all events through April 12 ... and longer if the Covid-19 isn't under control