CSC Winter Invite (25Y)
Location: University of Indiana, Indianapolis, IN
Suggested Groups: Open to all qualifying swimmers
Hotel Information: Hyatt Place Indianapolis Airport, 5500 Bradbury Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46241. Rates: $131/king, $133 double/double held until December 27. All rooms have pull out queen sleeper sofa.
• 2017-2020 National Motivational “A”
Time Standards for 15-16 year olds will be used for all OPEN
• 2017-2020 National Motivational “A” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 13 & 14.
• 2017-2020 National Motivational “BB” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 11 & 12.
• 2017-2020 National Motivational “B” Time Standards will be used for swimmers 10 and younger, except that 2017-2020 National Motivational “BB” Time Standards will be used for the 200 IM and the 200 free.
• Please note that 13-14 events and Open events may be swum in separate pools. We will not delay the meet for any swimmers entered in Age Group and Open events. A swimmer may not compete in the same event, timed final, or preliminary, more than one time during this meet. Carmel Swim Club reserves the right to swim any of its own club members who have not achieved the minimum time standards.
All Friday events, Saturday and Sunday 10-under events, and all
relays, are timed finals. All heats of the 1650 free, 400 IM and
500 free will be swum fastest to slowest.
Preliminaries will be conducted Saturday and Sunday mornings for Open and 13-14 events, and Saturday and Sunday afternoons for 11-12 events. There will be consolation and championship finals for the 11-12 and 13-14 age groups. There will be a Super Final of the top four preliminary finishers for the Open age group in the 50 free, 100 free, 100 back, 100 fly and 100 breast. There will be bonus, consolation and championship finals for the Open age group in all events including those with a Super Final. All relays will be swum in the preliminary session.