COBRA Officials Clinic - Double Header CT plus S&T
(this is a team hosted event)
Officials Clinic - Special Weekend Double Header
Level II Chief Timer Clinic & Level II Strokes & Turns
Where? Boys & Girls Club Room (immediately across the hall from Kiwanis Room)
Swim Ontario Officials Information & Code of Conduct: http://www.swimontario.com/page.php?id=2984#COC
Important Notice: All new members will be required to take a mandatory Level I Officiating Clinic - Introduction to Competitive Swimming. Clinic opportunities will be communicated and listed on club website prior to the start of the 2019-2020 season.
Did you know? COBRA encourages our members to become qualified swimming officials recognized by Swimming Canada. At no cost, we will provide educational officiating clinics and on-deck training, on-deck mentoring and position evaluations.
COBRA will recognize swimming officials as follows:
- Level I - COBRA lanyard, name tag and SNC red pin
- Level II – COBRA red officials shirt and SNC white pin
- Level III – Referee whistle, SNC Rule book, Swim Ontario name badge, SNC orange pin, and $300 credit to account upon completion and annually thereafter to parent/swimmer members.
- Level IV – SNC green pin and $400 credit to account upon completion and annually thereafter to parent/swimmer members.
- Level V – SNC blue pin and $500 credit to account upon completion and annually thereafter to parent/swimmer members.
Note: Level IV and Level V will receive the net difference of credit immediately upon approval.