Important – Please read carefully
Dear RAD families:
First, the RAD Board of Directors wants you to know that we are proud of our amazing swimmers and coaches. We are truly the best of the best in the north state! Go Ducks!
As a nonprofit organization, the Redding Swim Team’s Board of Directors are required to meeting regularly to discuss the business of running our wonderful swim team program. A major portion of our responsibly is ensuring that our finances are in good order and that the organization runs smoothly.
In our normal review process, it has come to our attention that our team is struggling in collecting monthly dues from some of our families in a timely manner. This causes instability in the organization when the monthly revenue that we need to operate our program is not received when expected.
On October 7, 2019, the Board met to discuss this issue and voted to revise some important financial policies so that we can rectify this problem. Please read these polices carefully as we will begin implementing them starting December 1, 2019.
What do you need to do?
- Carefully read the revised financial policies provided below.
- Review your account on Team Unify to verify that your account is current. If your account shows a past due amount, review it for accuracy. If you believe your account is not accurate, email us at email@example.com. We will work with you to resolve any inaccuracies.
- Log in to Team Unify (www.teamunify.com)
- Click on “My Account” on the left side of the screen
- Click on “$ My Invoice/Payment
- Under “Account Charges Summary” view your account status and total outstanding balance.
- Under “Billing History”, view the detailed history of invoices and payments that you’ve made.
- If your account is past due, make a payment ASAP to bring it current and avoid a late fee or suspension of your account. You can pay by check and place it in the box in the RAD office off the pool deck or you can pay by credit card.
- If you cannot fully pay your past due amount, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule a time to discuss your account and develop a payment plan to get things back on track.
- Coaches are busy coaching your wonderful swimmers. Please be sure to reach out to the RAD Board at email@example.com with your billing questions and concerns as the coaching staff does not work with billing accounts.
Redding Aqua Ducks
Revised Financial Policies
Effective December 1, 2019
- RAD accepts credit card payments. There is a 3% service charge to cover the costs incurred by RAD to the credit card vendor. To receive a monthly invoice that you may pay by credit card, email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and preferred email address to send your monthly invoice. RAD will never directly charge your credit card. Instead, a link will be provided for you to pay your bill by credit card.
- Monthly dues are to be paid no later than the 15th of the month. A late charge of $25 will be assigned if payment is not received by the due date.
- Dues that are past due for two consecutive months will result in suspension of the family’s account. Your child will not be allowed to swim until payment is made and the account returns to good standing.
- Written notice of intent to discontinue swimming for the coming month must be submitted by email to email@example.com or to the pool deck payment box by the 15th of the previous month or swimmer will be charged for the following month. No exceptions will be made. If a swimmer attends one or more practices OR swim meet(s) during a calendar month, dues are owed for that month.
- Return checks or ACH will be subject to $25.00 NSF charges or chargebacks from the RAD’s bank, whichever is more.
RAD Board of Directors