Georgetown Santa Claus Parade
(this is a team hosted event)
Ho, Ho, Ho!
- Everyone participating in the parade must walk the route.
- We are working on creating a float this year for swimmers age 7 and under.
- The parade goes rain or shine so be prepared for any type of weather.
- Swim families are encouraged to participate together. Mom, Dad, siblings this is a good way for you to get in your daily steps! Non-swimmer children are welcome to participate if a parent accompanies them.
- When adding your Commitment of Yes please note how many will be attending from your family. This can be done using the Attend/Decline button in the top right of the event.
- Please wear any HHBF wear you might have.
Job Sign-Up information is now available via the event on our website.
FLOAT # 49 Halton Hills Blue Fins
ALL THOSE PARTICIPATING ARE TO ARRIVE FOR 4:00-4:15PM AT MARKER #49
PARADE IS SET TO START AT 5:00PM
DRESS FOR THE WEATHER
Message from Organizers: For those of you dropping off children for the floats, please do so in an orderly and safe manner. Enter onto Todd Rd from Mountainview Rd N along Todd Rd to Sinclair then turn left at Todd & Sinclair intersection and head East towards Armstrong Ave. (our detour route). No vehicles are to enter from Sinclair & Armstrong Ave, you will be turned away. Please arrive on time.